Simple and True Toy Cleaner
Why so highly recommended?
- Destroys bacteria that causes infections
- Perfume & odor free
- Leaves no residue like soap & water
- Doesn’t dry out material like alcohol
- Expands life of toy
- Helps prevent water seepage into the battery cage
- Quick & easy to use
Simple & True Wash Away Toy Cleaner
Have you ever had dry, cracked, flaky, and peeling skin? We're not talking about your skin; we're talking about the skin of your sex toy. For your skin, you would take a few minutes and apply lotion: but how do you do that for your sex toy?
That is why we carry Simple & True’s Wash Away Toy Cleaner. Once it is applied to the toy, it takes only a few minutes to destroy bacteria, moisturize, and protect your toy better than soap ever could.
Here are the ingredients and how they work for your safety and health:
- Deionized Water: water that has had its minerals removed, such sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide.
- C14-16 Olephin Sulfonate: It offers the product foam characteristics, as well as improved mildness over lauryl sulfates; it is more stable than alcohol sulfates over a broad pH range.
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate: They are used in 90% of personal-care products that foam.
- Cocamidoproyl Betaine: Used in bath products like shampoos and hand soaps. It also is a medium strength surfactant which most often does not irritate skin or mucous membranes. It also has antiseptic properties, making it suitable for personal sanitary products. This is the active ingredient in Johnson's Baby wash.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein: natural moisturizer clinically proven to increase hydration. Used in hair and skin care products.
- Sodium-PCA: Attracts moisture from the air. It is used as a moisturizer for hair and skin care products.
- Glycerin: This is used in soap, and draws moisture in.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): This holds moisture in and is used in hair and skin products.
- PEG-60 Corn Glycerides: An ingredient for Anti-protozoal treatment, which fights off parasites and prevents infections.
- Methylparaben: An anti-fungal and a popular preservative for food and cosmetics. The compound is often found in carpules of local anaesthetic, acting as a bacteriostatic agent and preservative.
- Citric Acid: The buffering properties of citrates are used to control pH in household cleaners and pharmaceuticals. This is now being used to make good “natural” cleaners.
The instructions are simple: Remove all batteries, spray over the entire surface area, let stand for two minutes, wipe down with a damp cloth, and rinse thoroughly and let air dry. We recommend doing this before and after using your toy.
It doesn’t matter what the material is, the Simple & True Wash Away Toy Cleaner will keep them cleaner, safer, and longer lasting.
|Brands||Simple and True|
- This Item: Simple and True Toy Cleaner
Special Price $6.36 Regular Price $7.95
- Wet Warming Lubricant- Gel-based - 3.7oz
Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Wet Original - Gel Lubricant - 3 oz / 89 ml
Special Price $13.59 Regular Price $16.99
- Sliquid H2O Natural Intimate Lubricant - 8.5oz
Special Price $15.95 Regular Price $34.99
- Total price